Welcome! It looks like you are in Major Compare Insurance Hong KongHong Kong ?  Visit our Hong Kong site for your local information. Click Here

Interntional Student & Teacher Insurance

International StudentsCost Effective & Visa Compliant

International TeachersOverseas Teachers & Lecturer

Spouse & DependentsCoverage for Family & Dependents

Compare Overseas Students & Teachers Insurance

International students and interns have access to specially designed plans that are not only cost effective but full visa complaint worldwide. Coverage is available for students and their dependents, including their child and partners. While offering a wide range of benefits to pick from you can have peace of mind that your child is fully secured while away from home. For student insurance please contact an adviser so we can ensure the policy will be correct your your primary country of study.

International teachers are also eligible to join education “student health insurance” plans and are also able to offer coverage to their dependents and partners. These plans can include maternity coverage and are a great option for a top up insurance if you employer only offers a standard local insurance policy.

Get Education Insurance

Get in touch with Major Compare

We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours or less!

* These fields are required.